Replacement – 3M FF 101 Under-Sink Full-Flow Water Filter Cartridges 5613432
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine for equipment protection and clearer, great-tasting ice.
- 2.5 Lpm allows filter system to be used on existing kitchen and/or bathroom faucets.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design, an industry first for this application, allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need of a filter wrench.
- NSF certified to reduce CTO, particulate & cysts; also reduces Lead & Cryptosporidium parvum Cysts, select VOCs (Benzene, p-Dichlorobenzene & Toxaphene)
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety
- The removal of over 99.99% of water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by CUNO (ICE160-S system).
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as tested by CUNO.
- 3/8″ FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Large 22712L capacity requires changing the cartridge approximately once a year, saving you time and money.
- Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally conscious disposal.
Under-sink water filtration systems are great solutions to provide cleaner, clearer and great tasting drinking and cooking water by reducing a wide range of contaminants that may be present in the local water.