Advantages of 3M Residential Water Filtration Products
To improve overall household water quality, 3M Residential Water Filtration products address common water quality concerns such as sediment and chlorine taste and odour. Some products also reduce contaminants and help protect pipes by reducing scale.
Water can contain sediment, minerals and chemicals that can create an unpleasant taste and odour. Some of these contaminants can negatively affect your health, especially when they include lead and cysts that can contribute to serious illness. Filtering your water can help improve its quality, by reducing these contaminants.
Contaminated water is not only damaging for your health but also affects other products and items in and around your home. Hence, it needs to be treated for drinking and other household purposes.
Sagisa provides easy access to pure water for daily use. We can help you purify household water with the quick installation of internationally certified filtration products in two ways:-
- Point of Use (POU) Water Treatment: Typically treats water in batches and delivers water to a single tap, such as a kitchen sink faucet.
- Point of Entry (POE) Water Treatment: Typically treats most of the water entering your residence.
Residential Uses of Filtered Water
- Safe drinking water
- Helps to preserve our environment
- Reduces potential plumbing issues
- Prevents skin irritation
- Reduces limescale and other mineral deposits