- Reduces particulate, chlorine taste & odor, asbestos, parasitic protozoan cysts, lead, mercury, atrazine, benzene, carbofuran, lindane, p-dichlorobenzene and toxaphene.
- 2,8 litre capacity.
- Advanced dual-stage carbon block filtration process to help provide cleaner, clearer better tasting drinking water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design helps provide fast & easy cartridge change-out.
- Compact, slim design allows for easy installation under the sink without compromising storage space.
The 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ Under-Sink Dedicated Faucet Replacement Water Filter Cartridge AP Easy C-Complete is for use with the AP Easy Complete system. This compact cartridge is NSF-listed to reduce particulate, chlorine taste and odor, asbestos, parasitic protozoan cysts, lead, mercury, select VOCs such as atrazine, benzene, lindane, toxaphene, p-dichlorobenzene and carbofuran.
Our 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ Under-Sink Dedicated Faucet Replacement Water Filter Cartridge AP Easy C-Complete is the great choice in water filtration delivering cleaner, clearer, better tasting drinking water. This compact, slim designed cartridge provides the ultimate in water filtration on demand for drinking (water, coffee, tea, baby formula, etc.) and for cooking. This under-sink dedicated faucet replacement water filter cartridge is NSF listed to reduce particulate, chlorine taste and odor, asbestos, parasitic protozoan cysts, lead, mercury, select VOCs. Our AP Easy C-Complete also reduces sediment*. The universal system design allows for use on both chlorinated (municipal) and non-chlorinated (well water) systems. The AP Easy C-Complete is for use with the AP Easy Complete system which comes with a dedicated drinking water system faucet.
- 2,8 litre capacity
- 0.75 lpm/2.8 lpm flow rate
- 225-120 psi/172-827 kPa pressure range
- 37.8°C temperature range
To maximize system performance and efficiency, regularly scheduled maintenance including replacement of the filter cartridges at the required interval, at the rated capacity, or sooner if a reduction in water flow occurs is required. Filter life is dependent on actual use and incoming water quality.