We offer whole house filter systems that are installed at the point of entry to the home. Our whole house water filter systems help protect pipes and appliances against sediment buildup while offering great-tasting drinking water throughout the home.
· Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need for a filter wrench
· Up to 75.7 liters per minute (LPM) flow rate meets the water pressure demands of most homes
· Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials that are food and drinking water safe
· 304 Stainless Steel Head provides “sweat-in-place” installation, corrosion resistance, and long life
· Whole house water filtration helps reduce sediment build-up and increase the life of hot water heaters and appliances
- AP917 is the replacement for the AP903.
The 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ Whole House Sanitary Quick Change Water Filter System AP903 contains high-performing, multitasking filters that help reduce contaminants such as sediment, chlorine taste and odor. These systems are easy to install, maintain and change out.
The entire line of 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ AP900 Series Whole House Filtration Systems help improves all incoming water, which helps to provide better quality drinking water.
The AP900 Series Features include:
· 1″ NPT Stainless Steel Inlet and outlet plumbing connections
· Peak flow rate is up to 20 lpm/75.7 lpm
· System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 37.8°C
· The AP903 system incorporates scale inhibition media, carbon block filtration and a non-woven pleat media to reduce sediment down to 5 microns nominal, chlorine taste and odor
· System materials are FDA CFR-21 compliant and are food and drinking water safe
· Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out